Monday, July 4, 2011

So Yeah, Slacker Book Club Are Slackers

Guess being slackers and trying to run a book club doesn't really work. By slackers I mean hyper busy twenty-somethings.

I've reassessed what I would like to do for this blog and I have found a fairly simple solution. How many books can I read in a year. Not just read but think about and digest. So from July 2011 to July 2012, I will diligently monitor my reading habits. I am a notorious book juggler and this will ensure I finish all of what I start reading.



Green by Jay Lake is what I am currently reading. I really bought this because I love the cover art of  Dan Dos Santos and I was rewarded inside with an excellent story. A strong, very kick ass female lead and set in rich climates. I could smell, see and hear everything which is how you know it's going to be a good book. I have high hopes for the ending. Will post soon. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment