Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Post Outline

My plan with this blog is to maintain a look book/mood board for myself. I don't want to waste paper by printing out all the interesting pictures and things I find online or take myself that I want to use as inspiration. Inspiration for a color scheme and outfit or maybe a facial expression I would like to draw.

If anyone ever actually reads this blog, I started it really just for myself. If you like it or find interesting the things I find interesting then welcome.

Vogue Paris, April 2011 edition (working at a bookstore has it's perks)

Right now I'm in a Clint Eastwood mood again. Westerns that sort of color and style are in my brain right now. I really want to incorporate western into my work, I've brought in some western Native American inspirations. Now I want cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment